Electronic Invoicing - Commercial Strategist
The ideal seller will have a solid understanding of the Start Up, Micro and Small Business and Entrepreneurship market; and will be able to effectively market and sell the Odoo Express / Entrepreneurs Software (SaaS) solution)to a variety of clients, acting with honesty, proactivity and efficiency. In addition Collaborate with the technical support, consulting and finance team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to implementation.
Identify and prospect potential clients in the assigned region of El Salvador with needs in Electronic Billing.
Present and effectively demonstrate the features and advantages of the GET DTE Electronic Billing solution, through face-to-face and virtual meetings.
Analyze the specific billing needs of each client and provide the benefits in terms of the capabilities of the GET DTE Electronic Billing solution.
Prepare and present business proposals and quotes that reflect the needs and benefits of the client.
Manage the complete sales cycle, from initial prospecting to closing and post-sale follow-up.
Collaborate with the Technical Support, Consulting and Finance team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to implementation.
Keep the CRM organized and updated with your opportunities, Quotes, Clients and Contacts.
Compliance with your KPIs.
Schedule your weekly objectives and present them in a follow-up meeting to your superior.
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in sales of technological solutions in proprietary or third-party software (Preferable)
- Vocational Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Preferable)
- Student at: Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising.
- Ability to understand customers business and technical needs and present effective solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets and meeting quotas.
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships with clients and work independently.
- Availability to travel within the region of El Salvador according to the needs of the client.
NICE TO HAVE
- University:Student or Graduate of Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Indispensable knowledge of Linkedin and its sales tools.
- Solid knowledge of prospecting strategies and tools.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Excellent writing and spelling.
¿What's good at work?
- Working in the commercial area of Grupo Treming is a window into a dynamic and constantly evolving world. Here, you will be able to merge your passion for technology with your ability to establish strong and strategic relationships. Being part of our commercial team means being the bridge between the innovative technological solutions we offer and the changing needs of our clients. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference by identifying opportunities, understanding business challenges and providing customized solutions that will drive growth for our clients. Join us and participate in building a digital future while expanding your professional experience and contributing to the success of companies in an increasingly digitized world.
Descubra nuestros productos.
¿what we offer?
Every employee has the opportunity to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Activities are organized throughout the year, such as activities to promote teamwork, monthly coexistence, and much more!
Paquete salarial atractivo.
12 días/año, incluyendo
6 de su elección.
Practique cualquier deporte con compañeros y la factura quedará cubierta
Comer y beber
Frutas, café y